Welcome to Sundaram Spices Roche Carri

This blog is a tribute to the richness and beauty of the Mauritian cuisine passed over by our elders. This is dedicated to all those who are near or far from home and is an open platform to share recipes and anecdotes about our country, our sega and our multi-cultural nation. We will try to post a series of recipes on a regular basis. We highly encourage you to interact and help us by sharing tips, family recipes and other "bons plans." Feel free to browse our blog to know more about our passion for Mauritian multi-ethnic food and don't hesitate to share your comments and reviews.


Friday, February 19, 2010

Bouillon Crab / Crab soup



Okay, so a couple of days back, I posted this beautiful picture of the yummy typical Mauritian crab soup that I made and received tons of comments about it. I know there are a lot of you guys out there who are far from home and who would love to just get a taste of a good “bouillon crabe.” So, I will be sharing the secret of my delicious “bouillon crabe” fait maison with you soon. I hope you will appreciate it.

A bientot!

1 comment: